By Fei Yuan
Time-mode circuits, the place details is represented through time distinction among electronic occasions, supply a manageable and technology-friendly capacity to gain mixed-mode circuits and platforms in nanometer complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) applied sciences. a variety of architectures of time-based sign processing and layout options of CMOS time-mode circuits have emerged; in spite of the fact that, an in-depth exam of the foundations of time-based sign processing and layout suggestions of time-mode circuits has no longer been available—until now.
CMOS Time-Mode Circuits and structures: basics and Applications is the 1st booklet to carry a entire therapy of CMOS time-mode circuits and platforms. that includes contributions from major specialists, this authoritative textual content includes a wealthy choice of literature on time-mode circuits and systems.
The ebook starts off via featuring a serious comparability of voltage-mode, current-mode, and time-mode signaling for mixed-mode sign processing and then:
- Covers the basics of time-mode sign processing, reminiscent of voltage-to-time converters, all-digital phase-locked loops, and frequency synthesizers
- Investigates the functionality features, structure, layout recommendations, and implementation of time-to-digital converters
- Discusses time-mode delta-sigma-based analog-to-digital converters, putting an excellent emphasis on time-mode quantizers
- Includes a close examine of ultra-low-power built-in time-mode temperature size systems
CMOS Time-Mode Circuits and platforms: basics and Applications presents a priceless reference for circuit layout engineers, process engineers, graduate scholars, and others trying to grasp this fast-evolving field.
Read or Download CMOS Time-Mode Circuits and Systems: Fundamentals and Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems) PDF
Similar electronics books
New Paradigm for contemplating program integration and B2B difficulties Heightens the significance of conveying which means among structures Addresses circulation within the EAI house towards extra info dealing with functions bargains an answer for the multitude of managers disconnected with the most recent applied sciences Leverages the technical advances made in complicated information integration over 15 years Shifts the point of interest from expertise options to info ideas is based seriously at the use of useful examples, suggestions, definitions, and soapbox excerpts during the major physique of textual content
Overlaying the necessities of analog circuit layout, this ebook takes a special layout process in accordance with a MOSFET version legitimate for all working areas, instead of the traditional square-law version. commencing chapters concentrate on machine modeling, built-in circuit expertise, and structure, when later chapters move directly to disguise noise and mismatch, and research and layout of the fundamental construction blocks of analog circuits, akin to present mirrors, voltage references, voltage amplifiers, and operational amplifiers.
Definitely the right evaluation to your easy circuit research courseMore than forty million scholars have relied on Schaum’s Outlines for his or her professional wisdom and invaluable solved difficulties. Written by way of well known specialists of their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines conceal every little thing from math to technological know-how, nursing to language.
Multiscale sign research and Modeling offers contemporary advances in multiscale research and modeling utilizing wavelets and different structures. This publication additionally offers functions in electronic sign processing utilizing sampling concept and methods from quite a few functionality areas, clear out layout, function extraction and category, sign and picture representation/transmission, coding, nonparametric statistical sign processing, and statistical studying idea.
- Beyond CMOS Nanodevices 1 (Nanoscience and Technology)
- Handbook of VLSI Microlithography: Principles, Technology and Applications (Materials Science and Process Technology)
- Polymeric Sensors and Actuators (Polymer Science and Plastics Engineering)
- Innovations and Advances in Computing, Informatics, Systems Sciences, Networking and Engineering (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- Thin Film Shape Memory Alloys: Fundamentals and Device Applications
- The Inverse Method: Parametric Verification of Real-time Unbedded Systems (Focus Computer Engineering and IT)
Extra resources for CMOS Time-Mode Circuits and Systems: Fundamentals and Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
CMOS Time-Mode Circuits and Systems: Fundamentals and Applications (Devices, Circuits, and Systems) by Fei Yuan