By Diane M. Billings,Judith A. Halstead
Teaching in Nursing, 4th Edition is the single nursing textual content to handle all 3 elements of schooling -- educating, curriculum, and overview. complete instructions assist you meet the daily demanding situations of training, together with curriculum improvement, the variety of pupil studying types, and constructing and utilizing school room checks. This variation has been up-to-date with details at the newest developments in schooling together with new info at the use of simulations to facilitate studying, the newest on competency-based and concept-focused curricula, constructing learner-centered classes, and extra. Edited by means of specialist nursing educators Diane M. Billings and Judith A. Halstead, educating in Nursing is a previous winner of the AJN booklet of the 12 months award, and is a superb source for nurses getting ready to take the qualified Nurse Educator (CNE) Exam.
- The simply nursing source to hide educating, curriculum, and overview of students -- the 3 crucial parts of nursing education.
- Contributing authors are nationally well-known students of their fields of expertise.
- Models of teaching are used to illustrate medical instructing, instructing in interdisciplinary surroundings, find out how to evaluation scholars within the scientific surroundings, and the way to evolve educating for community-based practice.
- Teaching strategies advertise serious pondering and energetic studying, together with review concepts, lesson making plans, and developing examinations.
- Evidence-based educating boxes clarify how one can perform and follow evidence-based instructing, with implications for college improvement, management, and the institution.
- End-of-chapter summaries allow you to draw conclusions in line with the bankruptcy content.
- Open-ended software questions on the finish of every bankruptcy are perfect for faculty-guided dialogue and on-line education.
- Up-to-date research appears forward to the desires of the future.
Read Online or Download Teaching in Nursing E-Book: A Guide for Faculty PDF
Best medical education & training books
VTNE Flashcard learn method makes use of repetitive equipment of analysis to educate you ways to wreck aside and speedy clear up tricky try questions about the Veterinary Technician nationwide examination. learn after research has proven that spaced repetition is the simplest kind of studying, and not anything beats flashcards by way of making repetitive studying enjoyable and speedy.
Remain on most sensible of the newest wisdom within the box with this must-have source for all clinicians who deal with breast illnesses. extend your wisdom of each point of breast ailments as a various and exotic crew of internationally-recognized specialists summarize the present wisdom, together with biology and epidemiology, medical positive factors, and administration.
Konsequent praktischer Bezug zur HNO-HeilkundeDie HNO-Heilkunde bietet mit ihren vielfältigen, der Wahrnehmung, Bewegung und Empfindung dienenden Organstrukturen wie kaum ein anderes Fach eine Ansatzfläche für die Entwicklung psychogener Störungen. Der Leitgedanke dieses Lehrbuches ist, eine verständliche und handlungsleitende Systematisierung dieser Störungen im Stoffgebiet der HNO-Heilkunde zu erstellen.
350 Questions for the Situational Judgement try presents helpful tips to the Situational Judgement attempt, written by means of authors who comprehend from own adventure that precise motives accompanying every one solution are the main to a winning revision reduction. This publication offers over 350 rating and multiple-choice questions, prepared by means of topic teams aligned with the domain names of the SJT exam, and designed particularly to discover the readiness of applicants to stand the situations that they are going to stumble upon as a junior healthcare professional.
- RMA Exam Secrets Study Guide: RMA Test Review for the Registered Medical Assistant Exam
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins' Student Success for Health Professionals Made Incredibly Easy
- How to Succeed at E-learning (HOW - How To)
- Making Sense of Clinical Teaching: A Hands-on Guide to Success
- Kniegelenknahe Osteotomien: Indikation - Planung - Operationstechniken mit Plattenfixateuren (German Edition)
Additional resources for Teaching in Nursing E-Book: A Guide for Faculty
Teaching in Nursing E-Book: A Guide for Faculty by Diane M. Billings,Judith A. Halstead